Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Most recent disgusting food experience

Ever forget a bag of those frozen chicken parts in the back of the freezer? What about if the bag wasn't closed. Ever seen that? Frost beards everywhere, man.

Well, did you ever think about cooking up some of that chicken, on the off chance that it will satisfy the needs of a kid who doesn't want rice and beans?

Here's the recipe. Put two pieces of chicken in the microwave for 1 minute. Try one piece directly in the skillet. Add the original two pieces into the skillet after waving.

The result? There was maybe a centimeter of chicken that looked like chicken during the whole process. And that was a raw piece surrounded, like the rest of the chicken, in a very white, stringy mass. I tasted it, and well, I've had cardboard that tasted better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't tell you how upsetting I find that "white stringy mass" comment. I think I will have to go into a dark room and put a wet washcloth on my forehead for a half hour to get that image out of my head. I don't even want to think about what it was that you tasted. My day has now been ruined.